Execview for Executives
For executives, insufficient visibility of problems leads to poor high-level decisions. Executives are often disengaged from individual projects and programmes.
Senior managers and staff can unconsciously (or consciously) give a false representation on a project’s status
Reporting and meeting cycles are typically monthly – far too long for quick, informed decision making.
Executives are in need of focused actions, supported by relevant summarised reporting in order to better run transformation programmes and reduce risk, cost and timescale.
KEY QUESTIONS FOR EXECUTIVES
Do you need better governance over your transformation programmes?
Would you like to reduce the cost and risk involved in change?
Would you like to make your senior managers and staff more accountable for project success?
- Lack of clarity of a project’s ‘real’ status
- Slow decisions lead to delay in timescales
- Too much data – ill-presented
- Multi-location data: Spreadsheets saved on multiple machines, ‘recent’ copy hard to define
- No clear list of actions needed by executives
- No audit trail – so information can change without accountability (e.g. milestone dates)
Execview is a Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Transformational Governance SaaS platform for Enterprises.
It provides a complete environment for managing transformational change.
It also delivers project manager and PMO processes supporting governance and visibility.
It includes many functions for automating internal and external sources of data into clear executive level scorecards for different governance points.
Ultimately, Execview drives faster and stronger decisions to reduce risk, cost and delay across your organisation and support good governance.