Execview for Project & Programme Managers
Project managers have one of the hardest jobs out there: The expectations of successful change means that they are fighting a constant battle problem solving and meeting executive expectations.
Execview has been created as a top-down product to solve the problem of ‘an effective project delivery and governance environment’.
- A project portal in which everyone collaborates in delivery and governance
- An easy to use toolset for PMs, the PMO, project staff, Sponsors
- Powerful reporting aimed at different stakeholders and ‘governance points’
KEY QUESTIONS FOR PROJECT & PROGRAMME MANAGERS
- Would you like an off-the-shelf, efficient, all inclusive, low cost portal that helps you deliver your project or programme? Would you like it tomorrow and running next week?
- Would you like to better engage your Sponsors and executives in the project delivery issues and governance?
- Would your job be easier if your team collaborated in ownership of the plan, delivery requirements, risks, issues and actions?
- Traditionally the ‘tooling’ used by project managers is weak and ineffective. Most still use standalone copies of MS Project, which is updated by one person.
- Meetings are typically monthly, and executives do not engage fast enough in decision making, leading to delays and over-runs.
Execview is a Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Transformational Governance SaaS platform for Enterprises.
Execview is designed from the ground up to manage complex change, and to be ‘inclusive of PMs, Executives, the PMO, third parties. One of the design goals was ease of use be all participants.
We combine our platform with a tailored level of support and consultancy to provide the best level of service and encourage thorough adoption of improved working methods.
BENEFITS OF THE EXECVIEW APPROACH:
- Fast to deploy – top down implementation in 1-2 weeks
- Easy to use by the PMO, PMs and Execs alike
- Everything in one place
- Execview includes the common delivery and assurance processes
- Automation of processes and notifications
- High quality reports for Steering groups and Sponsors
- Real benefits of reduced cost, risk and timescale
- Expect RoI savings on PMO and PM effort reduction