using Project & Programme Management (PPM) for effective decision-making
With priceless insights, intuitive tools and tailored reporting to ensure strong governance, focus, visibility and alignment that gets projects and programmes done cost effectively, in budget and on time.
Public sector organisations find Execview gives them the tools they need to oversee complex projects and programmes. Whilst companies in the private sector say it facilitates collaboration across departments and fuels their competitive advantage.
What C-Suite directors say
- Execview helps you make effective decisions by providing visibility simplified, across all key ongoing projects and programmes.
- With Execview you can align your strategy with every level of your organisation, so that everyone is working towards a common goal and can see the bigger picture.
What PMOs say
- Execview helps you deliver projects and programmes on time and within budget by managing your projects, programmes and portfolios.
- You’ll love the single toolset with activity workflow automation, visual reporting and industry best practice that tracks project and programme performance.
What Project Managers say
- You’ll have meticulous project and programme management with Execview project-portfolio software and services, so you’re in control of tasks and progress.
- It sets timelines, logs changes, alerts you to missed dates and provides scorecards you can show to stakeholders.
Execview integrates with all your major software
And we help you do this seamlessly
Client Success Stories
Execview is the trusted platform for your public, private and enterprise organisation
“The Execview platform itself was easy to implement and configure, a degree of training and skills transfer allowed ‘beginner’ users to be competent on the system fairly quickly.”
Tony Summers, CIO, East Sussex County Council
“By making Execview our standard for project governance in the UK, our PMs, clients and senior management are beneﬁting from unprecedented insight into their project challenges.”
Lindsay Cooper, Head of PPM Knowledge Services (PKS), Atos
“Project managers use Execview to track milestones, risks and issues. The corporate team use it as a Risk Register. Now everything is updated in real-time and stored in one place on Execview for everybody”.
Rachel Massey, Head of Programme Management and Governance, LLDC
You can easily tailor Execview
To meet the precise needs of your organisation
Start with the secure foundation for managing your projects – This is PPM
Then add more modules, as needed, to increase flexibility and effective reporting for monitoring and measurement:
- Operations Module
- Resources Module
- Project Accounting Module