By using governance for effective decision making
With priceless insights and strong governance, Execview gets you portfolios done cost-effectively.
Public and private sector organisations find Execview is the project portfolio management software they have been looking for.
It gives them the tools they need to oversee complex projects and programmes while enhancing their day to day performance.
It facilitates collaboration, resource management and risk management to give you a competitive advantage.
What C-Suite directors say
- Execview helps you make effective decisions by providing simplified visibility, across ongoing project plans and programmes.
- With Execview you can align your strategic objectives with every level of your organisation, through our governance management software
What PMOs say
- Execview helps you deliver you projects, programmes and portfolios on time and within budget. It also provides a greater level of financial management and resource allocation.
- You’ll love the single toolset with activity workflow, visual reporting and Gantt charts.
- Industry best practices track project and programme performance through our governance solution.
What Project Managers say
- You’ll have a meticulous project, programme and portfolio management tool within Execview, so you’re in control of tasks and progress.
- It sets timelines, logs changes, alerts you to missed dates and provides dashboards you can show to stakeholders.
Execview integrates with all your major software
And we help you do this seamlessly
Client Success Stories
Execview is the trusted platform for your public, private and enterprise organisation
“The Execview platform itself was easy to implement and configure, a degree of training and skills transfer allowed ‘beginner’ users to be competent on the system fairly quickly.”
Tony Summers, CIO, East Sussex County Council
“By making Execview our standard for project governance in the UK, our PMs, clients and senior management are beneﬁting from unprecedented insight into their project challenges.”
Lindsay Cooper, Head of PPM Knowledge Services (PKS), Atos
“Project managers use Execview to track milestones, risks and issues. The corporate team use it as a Risk Register. Now everything is updated in real-time and stored in one place on Execview for everybody”.
Rachel Massey, Head of Programme Management and Governance, LLDC
You can easily tailor Execview
To meet the precise needs of your organisation
Start with the secure foundation for managing your projects and resources – This is a powerful PPM solution.
Then add more modules, as needed, to increase flexibility and effective reporting for monitoring and measurement for each portfolio of projects:
- Operations Module
- Resources Module
- Project Accounting Module