QA Test Engineer
2 November 2018
Execview is a Programme, Portfolio, Project Management SaaS application with a combination of industry best-practice expert processes and outstanding reporting. It is a scalable multi-client, multi-supplier platform used by large blue-chip organisations for improving their business performance. You will undertake a varied and interesting role in all aspects of application and systems development. You will have the chance to work with cutting edge technologies, whilst working with like-minded people in a stimulating environment.
As a QA Test Engineer, we expect you to be striving to improve your skills and knowledge and applying that in your day to day work.
We are looking for a QA Test Engineer to produce and implement testing solutions. You will work with software engineers, customers/end users to assure the quality of the software.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little or no supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software testing and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality testing solutions that are aligned with user needs and business goals.
QA Test Engineer Responsibilities include: Producing, testing and debugging test scripts and performing manual testing.
- Develop high-quality testing solutions
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to engineering teams
- Liaising with the business users to ensure timely and accurate delivery of new and existing functionality
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Participate in training and help with team development, including periodically giving a short presentation to your team on a software testing topic
- We expect you to stay current with developments in technology and software testing
Skills & Requirements
What will really make your CV stand out is if you have commercial experience of some or most of the following:
The successful candidate will have 1+ years’ experience or excellent knowledge of the following:
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Katalon Studio)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity with distributed systems and microservices is a plus
- Familiarity with tools like Cucumber, JMeter, Appium is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
Grow your career at Execview
We believe that by providing a learning environment you will achieve you full potential through collaborative learning and thus grow your career.
We offer a generous package including 24 days holiday, pension and optional private healthcare.
Execview is a London-based software company providing PPM and Operations management software to mid-to-large organisations, helping them to improve their business outcomes. Customers typically use our platform to gain insight into the management of their project portfolios and to manage key organisation KPIs to ensure activities are on track. We have big growth ambitions and are looking to expand our team with key skills. We are offering a very competitive salary aimed at attracting the best individual to the role. We also provide health & life insurance and a pension scheme.
Job Type: Full-time (37.5 hours a week)
Location: Holborn, London
Contact: [email protected]