We are happy to announce that Execview now integrates with Microsoft Project.
As a result, it now works with project, providing further options for portfolio managers and an array of management tools
Execview clients now have the ability to import, manage tasks and milestones from MS Project.
This new functionality, in response to our clients’ feedback, enhances the existing integration capability with third party products and so, it is suitable for use with any existing project file.
It further strengthens Execview’s existing governance and reporting over projects, project plans, portfolios and programmes.
- REDUCES the risk of duplication of actions, tasks resources and milestones
- CONSOLIDATES Microsoft Project reporting through the Execview Management Information (MI) engine
- IMPROVES governance through increased transparency and reporting
- ENABLES more accurate data to share between the platforms
- STRENGTHENS communication amongst project teams
- INCREASES visibility through a single source of the truth
For more information on how to get Execview in your organisation, please contact [email protected]
For existing Execview customers, please contact your account manager to discuss pricing options and upgrading your Execview to include Microsoft Project integration.