Execview’s latest update enables users to integrate their Execview with Microsoft Project.
We are happy to announce that Execview now integrates with Microsoft Project.
Execview clients now have the ability to import and manage tasks and milestones from Microsoft Project.
This new functionality, in response to our clients’ feedback, enhances the existing integration capability with third party products.
It further strengthens Execview’s existing governance and reporting over projects, portfolios and programmes.
- REDUCES the risk of duplication of tasks and milestones
- CONSOLIDATES Microsoft Project reporting through the Execview Management Information (MI) engine
- IMPROVES governance through increased transparency
- ENABLES more accurate data to share between the platforms
- STRENGTHENS communication amongst project teams
- INCREASES visibility through a single source of the truth
For more information on how to get Execview in your organisation, please contact [email protected]
For existing Execview customers, please contact your account manager to discuss pricing options and upgrading your Execview to include Microsoft Project integration.
For the latest updates from Execview, why not join our mailing list?