Why do we think our security is the best?
- We are highly secure to ISO 27001 standards the the UK government “official sensitive” standards
This means we are internationally recognised for our commitment to information security, and we regularly review and update our security policies to ensure that we continue to stay one step ahead of data breaches in an ever-changing tech environment.
2. We use highly secure data-centre facilities
All of our data is stored within one of the world’s leading data-centre hosting companies who maintain security to the highest degree. These are the same data centres used by the British Army and many UK banks.
3. Within Execview, control the input & visibility of third parties:
Within Execview, simply mark your projects as sensitive to ensure that no one outside of your company has access to any of your project information. Full privacy limits external provider access to essential information only.
4. Software security: track your network access & role permissions
Even access within your company can be controlled using our role-based access system. Network access can be restrictied based on a person’s role within the organisation, meaning that all employees are granted access on a need-to-know basis. With hundreds or even thousands of employee, limiting unnecessary access is essential for securing sensitive information.
5. All of our staff are SC cleared and we have a fully-audited environment.
All our user actions are stored, and full audit trails are available for our data.
Why not contact us today to find out exactly how Execview can help you manage your projects securely and successfully!